About Short Video Contest
The competition is aimed at encouraging students both home and abroad to create a short video on a variety of themes mentioned in the poster.
The primary goal of the contest is to enhance general awareness among students about Pakistan's cultural heritage including archaeological sites, stupas, forts, shrines, tombs, buildings, residences, monuments, and places of worship.
Theme for Short Video Contest is mentioned on the poster, a new theme is announced at the beginning of each month.
This online Short Video Contest is open to those who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. One registration per artist.
Rules and Regulations
1) The length of the video should not exceed more than 2-minutes in length. All entries must be submitted in digital format.
2) All information presented in the video must be cited, giving credit to the original source. Plagiarism of any kind will result in disqualification. You DO NOT need to include your citations in your video. IF CHOSEN AS A FINALIST, you must submit a list of your sources, properly cited
3) No copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may be used for this contest unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest. Written permission must be obtained and provided upon request for all copyrighted materials.
4) The video recordings posted to the Whatsapp group will be judge by a jury panel and the best three participants will be duly selected. Kindly note that judges will not respond to any query on the group, it is only for participants to post their video recordings.
5) WhatsApp group link will be provided to registered members as soon as we receive their registration. Your video should be in Landscape position and recorded in a good quality resolution.
6) By entering the contest, the artist agrees with the rules mentioned above and the decisions of the Selection Committee. Their decision shall be final and is not subject to appeal.
This online competition runs on a monthly basis. Each month competition begins on the first day of the month ends at 11:59 pm on the 25th day of the month, Pakistan time.