National Speech Competition
Speech contests are underappreciated yet incredibly effective venues for personal development. In a world where communication is king, knowing how to speak in front of an audience is an invaluable ability. This article explores the world of speech competitions, including their types, advantages, methods of preparation, and importance worldwide.
Benefits of Participating
Improving Communication Skills: Speech competitions provide a platform to refine communication skills, including articulation, tone, and body language.
Boosting Confidence: Facing an audience and articulating thoughts enhances self-confidence, a skill crucial in various life situations.
Enhancing Critical Thinking: Debates and impromptu contests stimulate critical thinking, fostering the ability to analyze and respond to diverse perspectives.
Importance of Speech Competitions
Speech contests are essential for developing strong communication abilities. They give people a forum to articulate their ideas, beliefs, and thoughts in a clear and persuasive way. A valuable skill in today's communication-driven environment is the capacity to express ideas clearly.
Types of Speech Competitions
Speech competitions come in various forms, each catering to different aspects of communication. Debates challenge participants to argue persuasively on a given topic, oratory contests focus on delivering compelling speeches, and impromptu speaking tests the ability to think on one's feet.
Rules and Regulations
1) The time duration for each speech should be 3-4 minutes long. (Speech longer than 4 minutes will not be considered). You can only submit one speech for the competition.
2) The video recordings posted to the Whatsapp group will be judged by a jury panel and the best three participants will be duly selected. Kindly note that judges will not respond to any query on the group, it is only for participants to post their video recordings. Mention your full name while sending videos on WhatsApp.
3) WhatsApp group link will be provided to registered members as soon as we receive their registration.
4) You can only submit one speech for the competition. A participant can appear in only one language either Urdu or English.
5) Your video should be recorded in a quite environment with minimum noise. Your video should be in Landscape position and recorded in a good quality resolution.
6) Speech must be recorded in one go. Video editing and cropping will result in disqualification from competition.
7) By entering the contest, the artist agrees with the rules mentioned above and the decisions of the Selection Committee. Their decision shall be final and is not subject to appeal.
National Speech Competition Poster
Islamic Calligraphy Competition
Story Writing Competition
National Essay Competition
National Dress Competition
Poster Design Competition
National Calligraphy Competition
National Painting Competition
National Photography Competition
National Sketching Competition
National Poetry Competition
National Azan Competition
National Naat Competition
National Qir’at Competition
Short Video Contest