About National Painting Competition
“Painting is almost everything. It is the painter's identity, his style, and his conviction. Sketch the spirit and soul of what you see! We bring you a Painting Competition so that you can leave an accurate record of the experience of what one isn't, of what one doesn't know.”
The theme is mentioned on the poster, a new theme is announced at the beginning of each month.
This online National Painting competition is open to those who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. One registration per artist.
It is highly recommended, but not required, that the Artist's signature be visible in the photo of the painting, to ensure protection of the Artist's copyright and ownership of the art. You may also apply your name in small print along the bottom edge of the photo of your art (using Photoshop or other image software).
Rules and Regulations
1) Judgment criteria shall be on creativity, design, clarity, content and elements present.
2) Drawing / painting must be on paper of A3 size (297 x 420 mm) or A2 size. (420 x 594 mm).
3) Acceptable tools of drawing / painting include pencil, crayon, water color, oil paint, computer drawing, etc
4) Participants must include their contact information at the top of the poster. Entries that do not meet these criteria will be rejected.
5) The drawing / painting must not represent any particular individual, organization, or brand name and must not depict any religious theme.
6) By entering the contest, the artist agrees with the rules mentioned above and the decisions of the Selection Committee. Their decision shall be final and is not subject to appeal.
This online competition runs on a monthly basis. Each month competition begins on the first day of the month ends at 11:59 pm on the 25th day of the month, Pakistan time.