National Naat Competition
The heart-touching National Naat Competition will consist of praises for the prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) which will enlighten the hearts of the viewers and will present a beautiful and spiritual vocal spectacle.
Students are invited to participate with a Naat of their choice. Please be advised only to choose a Naat and not a Hamd.
This online National Naat competition is open to those who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. One registration per artist.
Rules and Regulations
1) Students must record videos of their Naat. The recording should be clearly audible for the judges to make their decisions.
2) The video recording must not exceed two minutes in length (maximum two verses of the chosen naat).
3) The video recordings posted to the Whatsapp group will be judge by a jury panel and the best three participants will be duly selected. Kindly note that judges will not respond to any query on the group, it is only for participants to post their video recordings.
4) WhatsApp group link will be provided to registered members as soon as we receive their registration. Your video should be recorded in a quite environment with minimum noise. Your video should be in Landscape position and recorded in a good quality resolution.
5) By entering the contest, the artist agrees with the rules mentioned above and the decisions of the Selection Committee. Their decision shall be final and is not subject to appeal.
This online competition runs on a monthly basis. Each month competition begins on the first day of the month ends at 11:59 pm on the 25th day of the month, Pakistan time.