The CV Writing & Interview Skills Training Course is designed for individuals who have no experience in CV writing and are yet to experience their first interview. You will be provided with helpful CV sample guides, writing videos, and interview tips.
Creating your curriculum vitae is your first step to landing a job but you also need to pass an interview for further assessment. In short, you need both CV writing and interview skills to be an outstanding candidate a company would want to hire.
How to Write a CV?
How to write a CV? We have all asked this question at some point, especially when job hunting. Your CV is one of the essential elements for a job interview; after all, it is what gives your potential employer their first impression of you. Follow our guide on how to write a CV and create the best CV possible for your experience, skillset and the applied-for job role.
How to Make Resume?
A resume is a document commonly used in the hiring process. It includes information about your background and qualifications and should communicate the most important, relevant information about you to employers in a clear, easy-to-read format. The goal is to quickly communicate why you are uniquely qualified for the position based on your skills and experiences.
Resume vs. Curriculum Vitae: What's the Difference?
The CV presents a full history of your academic credentials, so the length of the document is variable. In contrast, a resume presents a concise picture of your skills and qualifications for a specific position, so length tends to be shorter and dictated by years of experience (generally 1-2 pages).
Interview Skills Training
Job interviews give you a small window in which to convince a potential employer that you are the best person for the job.
This online course looks at preparing for an interview, answering questions at the interview, and actions to take after interview. It includes a discussion of question types, and information on alternative interview/assessment methods that organisations may use.
Course Ideal For:- This course is suitable for anyone who is applying for jobs and would like to learn more about how they can make their CV more attractive to potential employers. This course is tailored for learners who would like to gain better interview skills and learn how to conduct successful interviews for choosing the right employee(s). Our Interviewing course will show candidates how to: give better interviews, be a better interviewer and learn how to interview effectively. Specially best for Job Seekers, Young Professionals, and Students Take Charge of Your Life and Succeed.
The course will cover:
- Why Professionally Prepared CV?. Don’ts and Dos of Resume Writing. How to Write a Job-Winning CV. Writing CVs for Different Job Levels
- How to Write a Cover Letter. Resume Writing Exercise. How to Prepare for a Job Interview. Requirements of a Job Interview
- Handling Interview Questions. Presenting in a Winning Way. Follow up after the Job Interview.
- CV Writing
- Writing a Resume (CV). How to Write Effective Resume & Covering Letter
- Design a Resume (CV). Making Recruiter Come to You. Covering Letter Writing Templates. CV Writing Templates
- Interview Skills
- Acting Your Interview. Building Rapport in an Interview. Master Common Interview Questions. Answer Remote Job Interview Questions
- Understand the Need for Job. Evaluate their own skills
- Estimate their improvement areas. Reach the right employer effectively
- Get their resume READ by the recruiter. Present themselves well & confident in interviews
Group Size For This Course: Minimum: 50 Participants and Maximum: 75 Participants
Course Duration: The duration of this CV Writing Job Interview training course is 1 full day from 10 a.m to 4 p.m
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy or in PDF format at
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-7 working days.
Note: If someone needs a certificate in hard copy, he/she has to pay the printing and post charges of the certificate. Youth For Pakistan will not bear the expenses for printing and mailing the certificate.