With effective time management, you can take control of your time and get on top of your to-do list. Get started by having a look at how good your time management skills are right now, with our training.
Then dive right into the core skills of time management: prioritization, scheduling and focus. Explore the historical theories and approaches to time management to understand what's right for you. Plus, we'll help you to deal with some common time management challenges such as lateness, dead time and interruptions.
Young Professionals, Business Persons, Social Activist, Job Seekers, Young Graduates, Teachers & Managers
- Time Management Exercises
- Skill Building Exercises
- Concepts & Myths about Time
- What is Time Management?
- Can We Save Time?
- Importance of Time NOT Spent
- Time Management Techniques & Tips
- Us of Tools & Technology for Time Management
- Managing Time with Others
- TM; a Journey – Not a Destination
- Cost Element of Time and How to be Cost Effective
- Understand ‘real’ time wasters in their work and personal life
- Discourage and remove time wasters from their work life
- Improve time management skills at both personal and work life
- Manage people and work with increased comfort level
- Deliver performance within set time frames
- Minimum: 50 Participants
- Maximum: 75 Participants
The duration of the training program is 1 Day (10:00 am - 4:00pm