Youth development is a process that prepares young people to navigate adolescence and realize their potential as an adult. An important aspect of youth development is leadership programming.
Youth Leadership programs are formed to serve the unique need of focusing youth energies on positive activities, leading to increased self-efficacy and the development of skills relevant to success in adulthood and the workplace such as decision-making and working well with others.
Ideal For: Young professionals, business persons, social activists, job seekers, young graduates, teachers & managers
Learning Methodology: Presentation, Role Plays, Application Activities, Brainstorming, Skill-Building Exercises
Main Contents Include:
- Who are Leaders? Difference between a boss and a leader. Exploring your own leadership potential.
- Identifying your core leadership skills. Developing personal leadership skills.
- Right Habits are required for leadership. Essential Skills for Leadership.
- Designing your own leadership working model.How to keep track of your leadership development.
Group Size For This Course: Minimum: 50 Participants and Maximum: 75 Participants
Course Duration: The duration of this Leadership For Youth training course is 1 full day from 10 a.m to 4 p.m
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy or in PDF format at
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-7 working days.
Note: If someone needs a certificate in hard copy, he/she has to pay the printing and post charges of the certificate. Youth For Pakistan will not bear the expenses for printing and mailing the certificate.