Everyone everywhere is under pressure to work harder. Many of us work to survive and get paid. Bored and trapped, performance is low, family relationships suffer and organizational performance deteriorates. To deliver real success, people must be inspired to be their best. Lead to Succeed shows you how: how to transform both your own and your peoples' performances, whether you're an individual leader, a leader of leaders, or work in HR, IT, finance, or marketing.
This training program is designed to help aspiring leaders and managers to develop their leadership and management potential.
The program will teach how successful behaviors and practical strategies can support leaders in their day-to-day work, as well as considering how they could implement these behaviors and strategies, now and in the future.
Learning Methodology: Role Plays, Application Activities, Brainstorming, Skill-Building Exercises
- Leadership Perception and Definition. Nature, Importance & Impact of Leadership
- Leadership Roles in Business. Satisfaction & Frustrations of Being a Leader
- Skills Required for Leadership. Traits, Motives & Characteristics of Leaders
- Building Effective Leadership Behaviors and Attitude
- Leadership Styles and Identifying Your Own Leadership Style. Applying Leadership in Your Own Profession
After Taking the Course, you will be able to:
- Define what is meant by 'leadership' and 'management' and explain the difference between them.
- Explain why managers need both leadership and management skills.
- Describe the features of effective leadership and identify methods for building trust and effective relationships.
- Describe your own role in establishing internal and external relationships and define the benefits of networking.
- Explain ways to capture evidence and measure the impact of the changes made.
- Develop an initial action plan to implement the learning that has taken place
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy or in PDF format at
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-7 working days.
Group Size For This Course: Minimum: 50 Participants and Maximum: 75 Participants
Course Duration: The duration of this Lead To Succeed course is 1 full day from 10 a.m to 4 p.m