When we start to look at effective communication skills and techniques, it becomes immediately apparent that the way you present yourself is not all there is to it.
The greatest skill you can have in order to instantly and significantly improve your communications skills is to understand the other person's point of view and how they see the world. If you understand their point of view then you can adjust your own communication to take their point of view into account. The only person you can be sure of changing in any communication is you.
Young Professionals, Business Persons, Social Activist, Job Seekers, Young Graduates, Teachers & Managers, Young and New Entrants, Entrepreneurs.
- Role Plays
- Application Activities
- Skill Building Exercises
Communication in the 21st Century
- Communication in the 21st Century
- Role of an Effective Communicator
- Good vs Bad Communication
- Impact of a Biased Communication
- Assess your Communication Style
Behaviors & Communication Styles
- Role of Behaviors in Communication
- Passive Communication
- Aggressive Communication
- Assertiveness in Communication
- Choose your Communication Style
- Practice (Role-plays) & Feedback
Why Assertive Communication?
- What is Assertiveness?
- Merits of Assertive Communication
- Risks of Assertive Communication
- Saying NO Assertively
- Practice and Feedback
- Introduction to Listening
- What is Empathetic Listening?
- Tips to Become an Assertive Listener
- Barriers to Effective Listening
- Interruptions and Pauses
- Practice Exercises & Feedback
- Minimum: 15 Participants
- Maximum: 25 Participants
The duration of this Communication Skills Training is 1 full day from 10 a.m to 4 p.m