About Story Writing Competition
If you are looking to take your writing to the next level, then entering into a Story writing competition often provides that extra impetus to refine your work.
Competitions offer a chance for participants to gain substantial experience, showcase skills, analyze and evaluate outcomes and uncover personal aptitude. Competitions also encourage students to adopt innovative techniques and develop their ideas and skills.
This online Story Writing competition is open to those who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. One registration per artist.
Rules and Regulations
1) Story should have a minimum of 1500 words and a maximum of 2000 words, Short Story should only be written in Urdu/English. Past winners are eligible to participate.
2) Story must be original and unpublished. Plagiarism is not allowed. WE WILL CHECK for the authenticity of your writing, plagiarized entries will be rejected.
3) Only one entry per person will be accepted. Only single author stories qualify (no co-authored stories). Entries can be fact or fiction.
4) Winners, finalists, semifinalists and all other participants will be notified via email and/or by mail typically within a week after last date.
5) By entering the contest, the artist agrees with the rules mentioned above and the decisions of the Selection Committee. Their decision shall be final and is not subject to appeal.
This online competition runs on a monthly basis. Each month competition begins on the first day of the month ends at 11:59 pm on the 25th day of the month, Pakistan time.