About National Speech Competition
The purpose of conducting a National Speech Competition is to provide a unique opportunity to the participants to improve their speaking skills by competing in a national contest.
The theme for the online National Speech Competition is mentioned on the poster, a new theme is announced at the beginning of each month.
This online National Speech competition is open to those who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. One registration per artist.
Rules and Regulations
1) The time duration for each speech should be 3-4 minutes long. (Speech longer than 4 minutes will not be considered). You can only submit one speech for the competition
2) The video recordings posted to the Whatsapp group will be judged by a jury panel and the best three participants will be duly selected. Kindly note that judges will not respond to any query on the group, it is only for participants to post their video recordings. Mention your full name while sending videos on WhatsApp.
3) WhatsApp group link will be provided to registered members as soon as we receive their registration.
4) You can only submit one speech for the competition. A participant can appear in only one language either Urdu or English. 5) Your video should be recorded in a quite environment with minimum noise. Your video should be in Landscape position and recorded in a good quality resolution.
6) Speech must be recorded in one go. Video editing and cropping will result in disqualification from competition
7) By entering the contest, the artist agrees with the rules mentioned above and the decisions of the Selection Committee. Their decision shall be final and is not subject to appeal.
This online competition runs on a monthly basis. Each month competition begins on the first day of the month ends at 11:59 pm on the 25th day of the month, Pakistan time.