THEME: Theme for Poster Design Competition is mentioned on the poster, a new theme is announced at the beginning of each month.
ELIGIBILITY: This online Poster Design Competition is open to those who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. One registration per artist.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1) Designs must be created with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
2) Designs must be in .jpeg or .png format. When uploading .png files, make sure you have a white background. No watermarks on design entries.
3) The minimum resolution of the pictures should be 2000 pixels with 300res/dpi, 11” wide Χ 8.5” tall, it can be vertical or horizontal, images should not exceed 6 MB in size.
4) Poster become the property of YFP upon entry and may be used for promotional purposed by YFP.
5) The entries will be judged on: Font style and graphics, flow of design, color, educational components, and clear delivery of message.
6) The drawing / painting must not represent any particular individual, organization, or brand name and must not depict any religious theme.
7) By entering the contest, the artist agrees with the rules mentioned above and the decisions of the Selection Committee. Their decision shall be final and is not subject to appeal.
DEADLINES: This online competition runs on monthly basis. Each monthly competition begins on the first day of the month ends at 11:59 pm the last day of the month, Pakistan time.