Youth for Pakistan invites students from any HEC recognized university across country to be a part of this initiative thereby benefiting the students through various initiatives of the organization which includes youth challenges, grants, national level contest, youth awards, exposure visits, youth legal assistance, summit, national festivals, national seminars, scholarships, student-initiated projects, cultural program support and on campus ambassador programs in all university of Pakistan.
Every campus needs members in order to achieve its service goals. New members provide campus with fresh ideas, new projects and additional ways to make a difference in the campus. Following are three type of members in YFP
Campus Board Member is anyone out of 13 members of campus chapter. After applying membership for Board Member, we will issue ID cards to 13 Board Body Member for one year, and your profile will be made online in respective university.
To be a successful Campus president, you will need to empower your leadership team - the Campus board of directors. Each board member fills a specific leadership role designed to ensure the successful operation of your Campusin providing needed service to the campus members. By understanding the roles and responsibilities of each member of the Campus board, you can help ensure that the skills of the member match the job you are asking them to do. It also ensures that no one officer is burdened beyond their willingness and capability to succeed.
Review the job descriptions for these positions to match the skills and willingness of potential leaders to the appropriate role. Doing so will increase the likelihood that serving as a leader of the Campus will be a positive experience for each member on your team.
- Campus President – The Campus president is the chief executive officer of the Campus. He/she presides over meetings and calls the Campus to action to fulfill its program of service works; coordinating the efforts of board members and chairpersons to implement all activities of the Campus.
- Campus Vice President – The Campus second vice president also stands ready to be in succession and serves as requested by the Campus president to lead specific committees or projects.
- Campus General Secretary - The Campus General Secretary keeps the history of the Campus’s official proceedings, an accurate accounting of the Campus membership roster and assists in every communication effort to members.
- Campus Treasurer – The Campus treasurer serves as the main book keeper for both Campus administrative and public funds from service activities. This includes the administration of membership dues invoicing and collection, making deposits and recording expense receipts. The treasurer prepares, distributes and retains all financial reports and records.
- Coordinator– The Campus coordinator basically coordinate campus board and all three committees for better campus administration.
Campus Ambassador are individuals who are like Youth For Pakistan Program recognizes enthusiastic students, hardworking and motivated students by giving them opportunity to develop knowledge and leadership skills by representing Youth For Pakistan on their university campus. For further information regarding Ambassador program click here.
General Members are members of Campus Chapter who are studying in any HEC recognized University in Pakistan. These members are backbone of Campus Chapter. They are supervised by a Campus Board of particular campus in that university.