- Funding: Members will get funding under Young Changemakers Grant: This grant scheme supports youth-initiated projects that benefit the Pakistan community and society. It also helps to empower youths as decision-makers to evaluate projects and mentor project applicants.
- Student Relief Fund is designed to assist enrolled students with a financial emergency in the current term that is impacting their ability to stay on track towards graduation.
- Networking: YFP will give you the opportunity to network and work with a professional team. You’ll get to meet new people, share your views and opinions with like-minded people, other members across universities in Pakistan, and build your network.
- Opportunities: Open the door to other professional opportunities through events, workshops/training, or conferences. As well as possible future career opportunities at Youth For Pakistan. Besides the above, the following services are also available for Members;
Other Benefits Includes Worldwide opportunities for students like (Scholarships, Competitions, Conferences, Internships, Workshops, Fellowships, Exchange Program), complete Study Abroad site (Country Guides, Universities, Visa Guides, Test Preparation, Top Consultants information), Advice for Students on variety (Career, Study Advice, Health & Well, Student Safety) from our experts.
- Students Defender: Youth for Pakistan membership will give you a Students Defender membership as well. Students Defender is a platform where students on the campus are protected against the violation of human rights facing bullying, harassment, or intimidation. Students Defender is supported by the two topmost human rights organizations in Pakistan namely Pakistan International Human Rights Organization and Network for Human Rights and Justice. You will be Human Rights Defender on your Campus.
- Young Pakistan Challenge (Mentorship) If you wish to get connected with the leading programs of Youth For Pakistan at your campus and look for mentoring (Young Pakistan Challenge). At YPC you can fulfill that dream of yours. A perfect opportunity for you, which reflects your position of responsibility, experience, and accomplishments.
- Know Pakistan Program: Priority selection in Know Pakistan Program, which is a one-week program for Pakistani youth to promote national integration and provide an opportunity to the youth of the country to share their experiences see a beautiful land, historical places, and culture of other parts of the country.
- Specialist Network: Members will get free membership in Pakistan Youth Club, which serves the people belonging to each class like leaders, professionals, students, doctors, and policymakers at one platform to put forth their views to bring Positive Change in Society.
- Career Planning Programs: Free entry for YFP cardholders in both events i.e Career Planning Seminar and Career Planning Workshop on all campuses around the country.
- Youth Power Seminar: Card Holders will get free entry into YPS, which is expert-led seminar series dedicated to current and emerging topics across the country.
- Young Pakistan Diplomats: Card Holders of YFP accommodate their great ideas, stories, and even their voice to be highlighted and heard in the international world.
- Grant For Your Project: Youth for Pakistan provides a framework for Pakistan's best minds to join hands with rural communities, empathize with their struggles and connect with their aspirations.
- Launch Your Campaign: Youth For Pakistan give you a powerful voice to create a powerful online campaign in just a few minutes. No technical knowledge is needed to start your online campaign. Just fill the form below and send it. We will upload the campaign and your voice will be raised on the national stage and you'll be ready to start collecting signatures for your campaign right away.
- Monthly Magazine: Card Holders will receive a monthly "The Campus Times" online magazine, full of stories from members, news, and updates on upcoming events.