National Youth Award is presented to young men and women every year in acknowledgment of their remarkable work in the field of national development and social services.
The award shall be given for excellent work for youth in different fields of development activities and social services such as education, health, research and innovation, culture, promotion of human rights, art and literature, tourism, traditional medicine, active citizenship, community service, sports, and academic excellence & smart learning.
It is necessary to give the youth of the nation their self-realization, self-recognition and also they should be made aware of their worth and existence in the society. They should be made aware of the fact what change they can bring to society while using their hidden real talent. On the other hand, as a matter of fact, encouragement and promotion not only enhance anyone’s performance but also boost their talent and uplift their courage to make more achievements in life.
The National Youth Awards for Excellence is open to all Pakistani nationals between 18-36 years old, who are living in Pakistan and who have attained excellence and world-class achievement.
- Candidates must be a citizen of Pakistan. They must be between the age limit of 18 to 36 years of age. They must have done some exceptionally recognizable social work.
- Nominations should include certified copies of all relevant information including proof of achievements, certificates, awards, etc
- All shortlisted nominees who are residents in Pakistan must attend an interview at a date to be announced. Interviews for overseas-based nominees will be done via video conference.
- Short-listed nominees must present the following on the day of the interview:
- Certified copies of birth, examination certificates, transcripts or proof of achievements, and any other requested documents or material ;
- Identification Card;
- Two (2) references (one professional or academic reference and one character reference)
- The National Youth Awards Selection Committee reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the disbursement of awards to nominees.
YFP board of directors will appoint a selection committee to shortlist the candidates. At the initial stage, the screening committee, including three members will go through all the applications and recommend the names of the awardees thrice the number of awards.
All the recommended candidates will further be evaluated by the selection committee will assess all the recommendations of the screening committee. After that, they will make the final list for the Youth Awards.
The organization will give up to 5 awards for the individual. The individual National Youth Award will include a certificate, medal, and Rs. 50,000.