Once you have signed up and got a heads up from our end about running the chapter you need to get the chapter running in your campus. And the first and foremost thing to do is to form a team of 13 members which manage all campus activities/programs.
Youth for Pakistan will conduct interviews of interested candidates for core team in a campus. Once the team is formed, assign various responsibilities to various students, pick an administration head, a membership head, head of social media etc. You are free to work this according to the way which is convenient to the core committee members of your campus chapter.
Now once the Campus Body and Core Committees are formed and had it's first meeting presided by the Campus President it has to strictly follow these instruction for better operating the Campus Board in any University.
- Interview: Youth For Pakistan representative will conduct interview on Skype or phone from five Board Members, Chair Campus Administration Committee and Chair Campus Membership Committee.
- Agreement: After YFP fully satisfy with the interview from top Campus Board and Committees (or request change in team) will issue an Agreement which duly signed from all five Campus Board Members and 8 members of both committees will attache photocopy of their CNIC and return to YFP office within 15 working days.
- WhatsApp Group: Campus Board President have to make a WhatsApp group (+923353306600) which must consist all 13 body members and one representative from YFP for future communication.
- Update Your Facebook Profile: Youth For Pakistan request all Campus Chapter Members to update their Work and Education Section on Facebook, click the “About” button on your Facebook profile and under "Work and Education" tab, Type "Youth For Pakistan" in company name, and in "Position" field insert Your Position.
- Apply Hashtag: Always use the official hashtags like #YFP, #YouthForPakistan, make sure all your posts can be tracked and measured by using a unique hashtag. This is especially important on Instagram
- Youth Club: Campus Board including both Committees members have to make their account on Pakistan Youth Club, and have to join Campus Board Club there.
- Submit Report: Campus Board have to submit a Quarterly Report (3 months), template for report will be provided by YFP, Campus Board and both Committees have to submit the Quarterly report individually at ccreport[@]youthforpakistan.org.