Youth For Pakistan has elected Mr. Wajid Ali as President for National Text...
Our project program enables nation's youth to work on rural development projects in partnership with experienced NGOs. Youth for Pakistan provides a framework for Pakistan's best minds to join hands with rural communities, empathize with their struggles and connect with their aspirations.
The Program seeks to help Pakistan secure an equitable and sustainable growth path by: Providing educated and passionate Pakistani youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass root level in rural Pakistan. Providing NGOs working on development projects in rural Pakistan with educated manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development. Promoting a forum for the Program alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life.
The Youth for Pakistan will issue grant to benefit as many groups of young people as possible. We have made the application process easy for students to apply for Grant for Project.
YFP Grant Rules
- Beneficiaries are aged 18-30 years old. Your project will be completed in 3 months. ALL invoices and receipts will be submitted to Youth for Pakistan Project committee.
- You are applying for up to Rs. 300,000/. For programs and projects, you will get 50% of the money at the start of the project and 50% at the end.
- Individuals cannot apply (you must be part of a campus). Your project MUST benefit more than 10 young people. We must receive proof that you have spent the first 50% of money before we can release the other 50% of funding.
- You must submit a short report about what you have done and what you have spent the money on together with proof of what you have spent e.g. receipts, invoices.
- You MUST submit an evaluation form. You MUST submit evidence for 100% of your project together with a short report of what you have done and what you spent the money on. Your project may be inspected by Youth for Pakistan
Equipment and resources including IT and camping equipment. Activities and projects or events including residential and transport. Refurbishment and small building works.
Young people to start up a business. Any activities that aims to make a profit unless it is to put back into youth activities. Trips abroad. Staff costs over Rs.1500/hour, unless these are for specialist staff/ tutors. Management costs. We will not fund projects or works in schools that could reasonably be expected to be funded by the
The panel are looking fund projects that support and involve young peoples. Bonus points to projects that are conceived, developed and delivered by young people.
Our youth members implement a new project in one of the 4 thematic program areas. The project selection is done on basis of their interest and skill set. Browse through the Environment Protection past grant for projects to know more about their work.
To create effective and fun learning methods for teaching and learning English to widen the scope of education and job opportunities post high school for students from rural areas in Sindh.
Perception of students toward using social media for collaborative learning in enhancing their academic performance.
Sponsor a training program for small farmers on how to make and use organic fertilizers and pesticides.
31st May 2020.