The Student Hall of Fame was established in 2019 to honor those students who have demonstrated integrity and achievement through leadership activities, community involvement and participation in campus life. As a result of their exceptional impact on the campus community, these student leaders distinguish themselves from many other outstanding students.
Induction into the Student Hall of Fame is the highest honor Youth For Pakistan can bestow on members students across Pakistan.
Muhammad Fahad Ali
Muhammad Fahad Ali is a Human Rights defender, a peace activist and a Scout Leader. He has been working on pluralism, diversity and interfaith harmony, also he's leading a couple of organization and running projects on Sustainable development goals. He has been engaged into advocacy and activism since his teenage. Likes to uphold the humanitarian causes and advocating the undiscovered has always been his passion. Therefore, we realized how positively he's a born leader to lead from the front. Through his leadership, activism and advocacy , hundreds of thousands of people been benefiting in many ways. Since he generated and directed the Scouts Club where for the first time, it was challenge to produce new leaders into the world of humanitarian causes. He did it with consistency and determination. He always believe in pulling the young people up. Therefore, his leadership is always flexible and mentoring.
He has been engaged to social networking and created positive impact over his lads with providing real life lessons and practical models from his own life. He's proud to see how his lads take himself as a role model to follow where he taught them how to execute your leadership skills. This is where he stand today and he's happy to say he has contributed in changing the lives of people in millions. His passion of community development, humanity and his communications and leadership skills leads him to represent Youth For Pakistan as President Campus Board at UMT.
To be considered for Student Hall of Fame 2020, students must be student of any university (Graduate or postgraduate) and member of Youth For Pakistan.
Campus Board members and Campus Ambassadors across all universities can nominate someone for Student Hall of Fame.
- Nominees must currently be enrolled as an graduate or master degree-seeking student at any HEC recognized university in Pakistan where Campus Board of Youth for Pakistan exists.
- Nominees must have excelled in at least three of these qualities: Leadership Qualities, Community Involvement, Participation in Campus Life and Academic Achievement.
- Nominees must be enrolled full-time during the term of nomination and be free of disciplinary probation. Nominees graduating during the term of nomination must be enrolled for at least the number of hours required for graduation.
- All graduate nominees must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75. All master nominees must have a minimum cumulative graduate GPA of 3.00. Nominees who do not meet the minimum GPA requirements will not be considered.
- Nominations must be submitted electronically through the online form on this page. Nominees must submit a résumé, not to exceed two pages, and a personal statement, not to exceed 1,000 words. Personal statements and résumés that exceed these limits will not be forwarded to the Selection Committee.
- Personal statements submitted by the nominee must discuss three specific examples of how his or her involvement in the University community has made a difference in or changed the student’s life.
Hall of Fame inductees will be selected by the Selection Committee (Youth For Pakistan). The decision of the Selection Committee is final.
A Shield/Certificate will be given from Youth for Pakistan in special ceremony at Islamabad/Karachi. His/Her complete profile will uploaded on Youth For Pakistan website and all social media channels in Pakistan. (At least 10 students will be selected each year)