Youth for Pakistan has designed an exclusive Career Planning Workshop for the students of schools, colleges, and universities who are unclear about which career path they should choose to make a successful living. The workshop consists of a number of activities and interactive sessions which help in identifying and examining each student’s personality traits, desires, interests, strengths, weaknesses, abilities, and inclination which ultimately help the students in planning their career more professionally. Time-tested and internationally standardized methods of psychological assessment enable a precise correlation of abilities, potentials, and their application in practical life.
After the workshop, beautifully compiled individual reports are sent to each participating student, suggesting to him the careers and educational options which best suit him in every respect out of hundreds of available careers. We also guide the students about issues like how to enter into the suggested field, how to excel in it, what are the changing market trends and how they can enhance their personal competence.
The workshop is an all-inclusive package that brings a sense of self-awareness to the students which makes them more confident and his academic life becomes goal-oriented which ensures his success in practical life.
- Opening Session: Introduce your students to career and personal discovery. Reveal how early choices influence future options and spark interest for ongoing exploration.
- Assessment: Time-tested and internationally standardized methods of psychological assessment enable a precise correlation of abilities, potentials, and their application in practical life.
- Group Counseling: Engage students in creating a future that excites them, and motivates them to explore their uniqueness.
- One to One Session: Discuss personal, academic, Familial Issues.
- Guidance Session: Available Career Option, Nature of the work, entry routes, requirements and university admission issues, best institutions, High paying careers, Careers that require minimum preparation time, Self-employment career, and much more.
- Closing Session: Boosts their confidence in choosing the right path.
- Career Planning Report: Five pages Career Planning Report of Each Student mentioning his/her traits, strengths, values, and recommended careers (Delivered after 10 working days)
Each campus with minimum of 150 members will be eligible for Career Planning Workshop on your campus on the date fixed by the campus management team.