Youth For Pakistan Campus Ambassador Program recognizes enthusiastic, hardworking and motivated students by giving them opportunity to develop knowledge and leadership skills by representing Youth For Pakistan on their College campuses.
This Program is a 8 weeks leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Youth for Pakistan on their campuses and inter connectivity between thousands of Ambassadors across all universities in Pakistan.
If you are a passionate individual with ambitious dreams and would like to work with talented and qualified professionals then this could be the right break for you. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and committed young students to serve as Campus Ambassadors at all universities across Pakistan.
Note: Duration of Campus Ambassadors Program is 4 months.
YFP Campus Ambassador program is a 8 week long opportunity for young and passionate students to start moving towards a developed Pakistan. The ambassador is a student volunteer who is responsible for publicizing and promoting Youth For Pakistan in their University/Campus. The Ambassador will be representative of Youth For Pakistan in his/her college. It is a unique opportunity for students to enhance their skills and build their career at a national level.
- Design and Execute a Marketing Campaign: CAs will represent the Youth For Pakistan on their campus through pitching and implementing marketing campaigns based on their assessment of what works most effectively in their university.
- Sharing Posts/Stories: The YFP Ambassador will be sharing Youth For Pakistan (the stories of the students from your campus) posts and contents on their social media accounts. Once YFP have content, which are important in nature, then YFP look forward for ambassadors to share, YFP sends text and email notifications to ambassadors, inviting them to share YFP post.
- Networking: Campus Ambassadors will network and maintain connections with most students in campus. Got to meet and get connected with new people and friends and aware them about YFP and its mission.
- Event Promotion: Campus Ambassador will launch a marketing drive in their Campus 15 days before any event organized by YFP in their Campus like Young Pakistan Challenge or Career Planning Seminar or Workshops.
- Blog Writing: Campus Ambassadors will write their view on different topics of their choice and get published their blogs on YFP website and ultimately share them on your Facebook profile page.
- Feedback/Ideas: You will be providing feedback and sharing of new ideas from the university’s students with the Youth For Pakistan for proper execution.
- Bi-Monthly Report: You will submit bi-monthly Report to Youth For Pakistan Management for evaluation of your performance and ultimately selection of one Ambassador for Best Performance Award.
- Pakistani undergraduate or graduate student aged 30 or younger.
- Understand and support the mission/objectives of the Youth For Pakistan.
- Well-networked, social media-oriented mind, like Facebook and Twitter.
- Ability to interact and network with others.
- Reliable, responsible, flexible, and willing to help & get help.
- Must be goal-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess a positive attitude and high energy level.
- Ability to solve problem, take initiative and manage conflict.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Enthusiastic and initiative taking.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Exhibit leadership potential, professional demeanor and a strong work ethic.
- Perfect Spot: A university campus is the perfect place to start building leadership and communication skills which will help you develop leadership skills that will be invaluable in all areas of life.
- Network: YFP will give you the opportunity to network and work with professional team. You’ll get to meet new people, share your views and opinions with like-minded people, other campus ambassadors across universities in Pakistan and build relationships which will all help down the line when you are looking for a job and opening a business. Ambassadors will get free membership in Pakistan Youth Club, which serve for the people belonging to each class like leaders, professionals, students, doctors and policy makers at one platform to put forth their views to bring Positive Change in the Society.
- Mentorship: If you wish to get connected with the leading programs of Youth For Pakistan at your campus and look for mentoring (Young Pakistan Challenge), where you can fulfill that dream of yours. A perfect opportunity for you which reflect your position of responsibility, experience and accomplishments.
- Resume: Becoming an Ambassador for YFP will help you to expand your resume. Showing employers that you represented an organization will put forward the impression that you are hardworking and can handle multiple responsibilities.
- Opportunities: Open the door to other professional opportunities through events, workshops/training or conferences. As well as possible future career opportunities at Youth For Pakistan.
- Certificate: Get a certificate and letter of recommendation on successful completion of the Ambassador Program dually approved from three top most organization in Pakistan i.e Network for Human Rights and Justice, Pakistan International Human Rights Organization and Youth for Pakistan.
- Students Defender: Ambassadors program will give you a Students Defender membership, there you will be human rights defender as well. Students Defender is platform where students on the campus are protected against the violation of human rights facing bullying, harassment, or intimidation. Students Defender is supported by two top most human rights organization in Pakistan namely Pakistan International Human Rights Organization and Network for Human Rights and Justice.
- Career Skills: Learn new skills (like communication, problem solving, and public speaking) that help you grow — professionally and personally.
- Work Experience: Get real-world work experience and work alongside YFP Management team, Youth, peers and with other innovators.
- Young Pakistan Diplomats: Ambassadors of YFP accommodate their great ideas, stories and even their voice to be highlighted and heard in the international world.
- Have Fun: Last but not the least, another reason to become an ambassador for YFP is that you’ll have fun, you’ll get to meet new people, attend events, get merchandise, and participate in activities that will help you make the most out of your university experience.
In a nutshell, a campus ambassador has to promote the activities of the Youth For Pakistan within the campus be it promotional events, educational events or anything. The core responsibilities of the ambassador is not only to make people aware of the YFP's ventures but also to make sure that everybody participates in the activities promoted by the YFP within the campus or on social media. Each campus has Campus ambassadors on their respective pages. Browse Campuses